Harith & Alyana

First off, congrats to both of them as they recently tied the knot.

IMG_0014_copy

Everything was amazing from the food to the traditional performance. The only letdown was probably the photos. The exposures were thrown off most of the time and if it wasn't for shooting in RAW, my bacon would have been toast. Composition was nowhere near as good as it could be as everything happened very fast and I didn't have much time to prepare for the shot nor position myself. Blame it on not scouting the area first. =S

IMG_0071_copy

Overall I made a complete hash of my first wedding outing but at least I wasn't the official photographer for that event. *phew* It also felt pretty embarrassing to be known as 'the photographer from the wedding' by some of the guests whom I bumped into after the wedding especially when the pictures were half baked. Its probably my ego working overtime lol.

IMG_0062_copy
Something decent that came out that day.

On an unrelated note, I've went past the 10k shutter count. Yipee! =P

0 comments: