Chocolate indulgence

It's probably not much of an indulgence but then again, its not everyday that you get to delight your taste buds with some premium chocolates. :P

Not all of them were bought by me though. The Thornton's Classics were my birthday gift and boy were they good... The chocolate was smooth and velvety which is definitely much better than the common cadbury chocolate bars that overpopulate the store shelves. Once you have tasted a premium chocolate, you'd never want to go back to eating chocolates which are made mostly with sugar and hardly any cocoa in it.

Terry's All Gold is another premium chocolate which has a slightly difference nuance and taste compared to Thornton. Comparisons between both of them are inevitable but in all fairness, both of them are a collection of various different types from their respective assortments. However, I find that the Thornto's seem to have more body and flavour compared to the Terry's.

The rest of the chocolates; After Eight, Kit Kat and Toblerone are for me to indulge on whenever I feel like satisfying my crave for chocolates. Four 400g of Toblerones goes a long way...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Terry's Chocolate. Couldn't show you what's under the bubble wrap since they're already in my stomach.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A closeup of the Thornton's chocolate. Tempting isn't it? :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I wonder when we will finally reach the rate of 1 cent to 1 Gig.

I eagerly await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB drive, lol. But for now I will be satisfied with having a 16 GB Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] SurfV3)