CNY Dinner [Panoramic]

I finally got round to merging the photos into a panoramic view of the dinner that night. The picture quality isn't particularly great since I had to use ISO 800 (which causes the photos to turn out grainy and 'noisy', ISO 200 would cause the picture to look like a blurry mess of moving bodies) to capture the moment and and was forced to turn of the flash because some of the attendees insisted on a no camera flash policy (which in time I've learnt to ignore since I don't have steady hands to frame night shots and between a noisy/blurred picture and a turning a deaf ear, I'd go for the latter, I'm only human after all and no snide remarks about the shaky hands please...). If you need the full resolution of the photo, just click on it.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments: