A day in a life of a cat

One fine day I was walking along when suddenly I caught a whiff of sizzling chicken wings and hotdogs out in the open. Thanks to my keen and trusty nose, I managed to sniff out the location and I knew I hit the jackpot when I saw a barbeque pit in the midst. Lady luck must have been smiling over me as when I got there I saw a charred hotdog on the floor which I then snarfed it down since I hadn't eaten for days.

Photobucket
Food! Glorious food!

While busy foraging for food on the ground, suddenly I felt as if I was floating on air. A quick twich of my head confirmed my worst nightmare; I was caught red handed by a human!

Photobucket
Maybe if I pretend to be a stuffed animal he'll put me down...

Unfortunately for me, that didn't happen and soon I was enduring the worst moments of my life so cruel that I couldn't bear to put them into words (so I'll put them in the form of pictures instead =p).

Photobucket
Lemme go!!!

Photobucket
Gimme a break...

Photobucket
*Whimper*

After some time my captors got tired and I made a break for it. Thankfully I managed to escape without them noticing and truth be told, I think I lost 8 of my 9 lives during that 1 hour ordeal...

And so they say; 'Curiosity (nearly) killed the cat'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe....
funny post...
hehe...really is rather entertaining...hehe
good job

Cherylyn said...

omg~ poor lil cat~
omg~ u guysss...
Topher! I tot u are a cat lover T.T

mH3nG said...

I'm innocent. I was only in charge of taking pictures. =3