Week 5

Today marks my 5th week in the classroom training and so far its been a hell of a ride. Its been an eye opening, mind boggling, physically and mentally tiring experience. The best word to sum up the classroom training so far is intense. If you thought cramming 1 week before exams were intense, try having cram for four weeks in a row. That's how I would describe it for those who are not in the programme. However the classroom training is far from over as I have another month to go before I start my rotations. Only time will tell if I survive it...

ps: the are some of the pics which I took so far. More to come so watch out for that discreet canon camera which might be pointing at your direction... =p


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: